Our valued engineering services give complete environmental solution for both OEMs and end client. We work as a part of our consulting client. We maintain active interaction with project activities from start to end.
Preorder & Detailed Engineering
Amalgam engineering provides preorder engineering for both Brownfield and Greenfield projects. In case of revamping jobs or extension of existing plant, we study the industrial process, existing ETP treatment scheme, end use of treated water according to water demand. & suggest suitable amendments to the plant. We do optimize the treatment scheme commercially and equally checkout both sides for project. We provide telephonic and front desk support during bidding stage. Amalgam engineering team works as a part of OEM team till order finalization.
During Preorder stage following activities are conducted
- Feasibility study
- Techno-commercial Proposal making
- Cost estimation for list of plant equipments
- Process flow diagram
- Tentative Plant layout
- Water balance
- Desk to desk meetings & Telephonic support
Amalgam Engineering provides quality detail engineering services during post-order engineering. We give complete technical support during electromechanical equipment procurement. During new plant setup or expansion of the existing plant following activities are included.
- BOQ for all electromechanical equipments
- Piping & instrumentation drawings.
- Plant layout drawing
- Civil general arrangement drawings
- Mechanical general arrangement drawings
- Isometric Piping drawings
- Design manual
- Vendor evaluation and selection.
Procurement And Equipment Supply
Amalgam engineering do turnkey based project, design engineering and WTP equipment procurement. We consult for quality and cost effective equipment sourcing required for execution of the project.
Erection And Commissioning
Amalgam engineering provides supervision for erection and commissioning activities. It gives feedback and technical support at every step of plant setup. Following technical documents are provided at commissioning stage.
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Plant commissioning protocol & Log sheets
Operation and Maintenance of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants
In connection with contracts that may vary from a few months to many years, we operate and maintain water and wastewater treatment plants, whether or not we built them, to enable customers to optimize their production costs associated with water and wastewater treatment, to ensure effective management of their assets, to respect the standards and regulations in effect for health safety, the environment, quality& adhere to all statutory compliances & regulations. This may cover:
- Sewage/Effluent Treatment Plants
- Production of drinking water (well water, surface water)
- RO/Desalination (brackish water, sea water)
- Urban Waste Water Treatment
- Re-use of de-polluted Waste Water
- Sludge Recovery and Treatment
- Odour Management